Friday 22 April 2022

TODAY’S NUGGET

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am living the life God has planned for me 

I manifest divine patterns and not familiar adulterated ways

I stay in the presence  of God everyday of my life 

The plan of God for my life reach fulfilment 


I live in the miraculous 

The miraculous is my daily experience 

I have daily reward and blessings 

My blessings are outnumbered 

I am filled with spiritual understanding 

I operate with uncommon wisdom 


I declare that God has rolled away the stone of shame and limitations 

Sounds of victory are flowing from my spirit 

God smiles upon me and angels are rejoicing for my sake 

I am a candidate of strange miracles 

I embody generational wealth 

In Jesus name I have declared 

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment