Wednesday 13 April 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my soul bless the Lord and my heart stand in awe of him

My soul make a boast in the Lord at all times to stand in reverence of him

I press towards the abundant life and I rest in the hope of the new convenant 

I am living the more than enough life 

my source is Jesus that never runs dry


I declare that the precept of God is my life  and I walk in it to observe and do 

I experience and become the expression of God’s goodness 

Provisions are ready for me as God supply my needs daily 

Ministering angels are present in my everyday life 


I declare that I bask in the grace and glory of God 

My appointed time is now 

My season of change has come 

I am operating in surplus and not deficiency 

Jesus is the foundation of my life, anything not hidden in him is not found in me

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment