Tuesday 5 April 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I receive the word for my new level

I enter into my new season  and I walk in wealthy places 

I am not behind or ahead of the move of God , I am on time 

I will not loose focus on the divine timing 


I declare that I am brought out of scarcity and brought into my best season 

The promises of God are manifesting in me 

I am brought out of a no eventful life to manifesting miracles 

My life  takes a supernatural move 

I am not in a fix , I enter my enlarged place 


I declare that I am delivered out of anything that is not of God 

My situation has turned for the better 

I am living a life of influence and royalty 

God has placed my feet among kings 

I enter my prepared place 


in Jesus name I have declared , Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment