Friday 10 June 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- GOD HAS A TRACK RECORD 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 22:4-5 KJV
[4] Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them. [5] They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.


PRAYER- FATHER I TRUST YOU IN ALL THINGS . I KNOW THAT YOU ARE TOO MUCH TO FAIL. I BELIVE IN YOUR WORD FOR MY LIFE. I SEE YOU IN ALL THINGS AND IN ALL SEASON. LORD I FOLLOW YOU THROUGH AND THROUGH. FATHER I BELIEVE IN YOUR WORD FOR ME. OUR FATHERS TRUSTED AND LORD I’M TRUSTING YOU COS YOU ARE THE  SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER. THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- God has a track record of never failing. Trusting Him should be a lifestyle you imitate and become. Trusting God is the best life decision you can ever make . You can’t trust God and be lost. When you trust God He won’t allow your back hit the ground. Every time you trust God , you move one step ahead. Trusting God over and over is not a waste of time , in fact it is an investment of time. Though the road seem rough , God will clear your path

TODAY’S TIP- GOD IS TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment