Wednesday 22 June 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am transformed into the image of Christ 

I live according to the principles and standards of heaven 

I wear the name of Jesus on my sleeves and carry His banner everywhere I go 

Christ in me the hope of glory 

Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law 


I declare that I walk in liberty and power of Christ Jesus 

Great is my peace 

I have strength and not weakness 

I burn for God daily 

The fire of revival is awaken in my soul


I move from being a spiritual weak link to being spiritual strong bone

God has made all things ready for me 

I lack no good  thing 

I eat the fruit of increase 

God is the strength of my life and portion forever 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#Efecollabs



No comments:

Post a Comment