Tuesday 7 June 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-GOD IS OUR HELP


BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 27:10 KJV
[10] When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.


PRAYER - FATHER THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE. THANK YOI FOR SHOWING ME MERCY . THANK YOU FIR LETTING ME JNOW THAT NO MATTER WHO LEAVES YOU ARE ALWATS WITH ME . THANK YOU FIR THE GRACE TO STAND. THANK YOU LORD FKR LIFTING MY HEAD FROM THE PIT OF SHAME. I DECLARE THAT I AM
MARVELLOUSLY HELPED BY GOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- Whatever situation you are in be assured that it isn’t  your end , God will take you up . Don’t fear , don’t doubt , don’t panic, God is  the lifter of your head , he will bring you to a better place. Don’t fret about those who left you thinking you have been abandoned , no matter who goes , so far God us with you, you are secured. Infact it will interest you to know that it’s in your low estate that God shows up the more. When one door closes God opens another. Don’t be pained by those maltreatment of those close to you, God is still with you. The latter is always better.

TODAY’S TIP- ONE WITH GOD IS A MAJORITY!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment