Tuesday 21 June 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am prosperous in all I do 

I am prosperous and in good health and my soul prospers 

I have great peace and rejoicing 

I follow God through and through 

My eyes are open to see the goodness of God in the land of the living 


I declare that what God has done for me can’t be taken from me 

Gladness and testimony are on my aboard 

I press forward in the race that is set before me 

Nothing will take my peace 

I have peace and joy in the HolyGhost 


I have peace over the storm and joy over sorrow 

The joy of the Lord is my strength 

I move from glory to glory 

Victory is the natural outcome for all my battles 

Nothing will cut short the goodness of God in my life 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen!

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment