Wednesday 15 June 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Lord is my light and salvation whom shall I fear 

I walk in light and boldness 

I am not subjected to fear 

When the wicked even the enemies come against me , they will stumble and fall


I declare that I am secured in the loving arms of the Father 

Jesus is my divine security 

I follow the leading of the spirit , I will not fall into satanic trap

Evil devices will not function against me 

I am Loved , saved and secured


I declare that the name of the Lord is my strong tower 

I hide under the father and I’m saved 

No evil shall before me stand neither shall plaque come near me 

The angels of God is in charge of the affairs of my security 

I am sourced and sustained by God

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen 

#EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment