Wednesday 22 June 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- CRY OUT TO GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 39:1-4 KJV
[1] I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me. [2] I was dumb with silence, I held my peace, even from good; and my sorrow was stirred. [3] My heart was hot within me, while I was musing the fire burned: then spake I with my tongue, [4] Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am.


PRAYER- FATHER HEAR THE CRY OF MY HEART AND ANSWER ME . LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF MY SUPPLICATION. DO NOT LET ME FEEL FRUSTRATED IN THE JOURNEY OF LIFE , LET YOUR HAND CARRY ME . FEED ME WITH NEW WINE OF THE SPIRIT  AND LET ME BE REFRESHED. I WILL NOT BE SILENT ,MY VOICE CRIES OUT TO GOD FROM THE INSIDE OUT.GRACE AND MERCY ARE THE ORDER OF MY DAY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Refuse to let the enemy silence you with oppression. Cry out to God . Tell Him how you feel . Let Him know all you are going through . Don’t let the devil shut your mouth. Don’t sleep when the fire is burning. Cry out and let God hear you . Speak from your heart with your tongue . Your destiny depends on this. Let God hear your cry for change . You can’t be mumbling words when God is waiting to hear your heart felt prayers . God says call I will answer. God wants to hear the cry of your heart.

TODAY’S WORD- DEVIL IS IN TROUBLE WHEN GOD STEPS INTO YOUR BATTLE.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment