Tuesday 21 June 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- WITH GOD YOU WIN


BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 43:1 KJV
[1] Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.

PRAYER- FATHER GIVE ME THE WEAPON OF VICTORY . HELP ME LORD TO WIN THROUGH ALL SEASON. I WILL NOT FAIL IN THE FACE OF THE STORM. FATHER AVENGE AND VINDICATE ME . THE DEVIL WILL NOT HAVE A HOLD OVER ME . I WILL NOT MY HEAD IN SHAME , I RISE IN GRACE AND GLORY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Stop trying to confront things by yourself, take it to God instead . It is only God who is the righteous judge that can defend you from the unjust. Where you have been accused wrongly and labeled falsely, give it to God and let Him stand in as your battle axe. Let God handle the battles. When you hand the battle to God you are already victorious. Victory comes from staying with God .

TODAY’S WORD- DON’T WORRY WHAT IS AGAINST YOU OR WHAT YOU ARE UP AGAINST , GOD IS WITH YOU.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment