Friday 24 June 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that  my wise men locate me bearing gift 

My star shines brighter and attract the right people 

I am hidden from evil eyes 

I manifest the purpose of my creation and birth 

 

I declare that no negativity will find its way to me 

I am a  shining light 

God illuminate my heart with His light 

The Light of God is shed abroad in our heart from day to day 

I see through the yes of the spirit 

I receive a reward from God 

 

I declare that strange miracles are my testimony 

Good news are my everyday outcome 

The breath of the spirit is manifesting in me 

What I see as impossible God has done it for me 

I enter into a new phase and season where God has made all things ready for me 

In Jesus name I have declared, amen 

#EFECOLLABS


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment