Wednesday 1 June 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that this month I take delivery of every good thing that God has made ready 

I will not be too busy to pay attention to God’s voice 

My time will be occupied with profitable things 

I say yes at the voice of Gods command 

I will not be lost in self pleasure but be in the will of God


This month  I work in faith and not fear 

I worry less and I rejoice more 

I attract great things with the magnet of joy 

By mercy God founds me worthy of heavenly deposition of blessings 


I declare that what was difficult in the past months becomes a walk through this month 

I open up to heavenly deposit 

I trust God unwaveringly 

My miracle and testimony is now 

I work with ease and gracefully 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

HAPPY NEW MONTH FAM

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment