Monday 20 June 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I walk in communion and fellowship with the Holy Spirit 

I am raised in the knowledge of God’s will

I will not walk on blind paths nor go a whoring after other gods

My feet are planted in the Lord


I declare that my blood shall not be wasted 

I declare that I dwell in the shadow of the almighty God and I abide in the presence of God 

My life is not devils play ground 

God  has stamped His blessings upon  me 


I declare that I receive the goodness of God that comes with ease and peace of mind 

I walk through open doors and my path is lighted 

I go forth and trample upon challenges 

I daily enjoy the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit 

I have a fruitful fellowship with the Holyspirit

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen.

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment