Wednesday 8 June 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- CONFIDENCE IN GOD 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 27:3 KJV
[3] Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.


PRAYER- FATHER I PUT MY TRUST AND HOPE IN YOU. I AM CONFIDENT IN YOUR GRACE AND I HOPE IN YOUR MERCY. LORD I ALIGN TO YOUR WILL FOR ME. I STAY FOCUSED ON THE PATH YOU HAVE PAVED FOR ME. I DECLARE THAT I HAVE VICTORY OVER THE STORM. I SEE WHAT YOUR EYES WANTS ME TO SEE ABD GEAR WHAT YOUR EARS WANTS ME TO HEAR .  I STAY FOCUSED AND I RUN WITH FAITH ABD GRACE. I DECLARE THAT THE ENEMY IS SUBDUED UNDER ME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN 

WORD- Being in Christ makes you confident of victory. Even when the storm seem high know that victory is sure . When you have Jesus you are unafraid, He becomes your peace in the storm 

TODAY’S TIP- OUR CONFIDENCE IS IN CHRIST!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment