Tuesday 7 June 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my thought is sanctified and my mind maintained in God’s word

I receive wisdom from God in manifold measure

My thought is sanctified and produces productive result 

I walk in wisdom and obedience 


I declare The hand of God delivers me from from all raging storm 

I will not sink , the Lord is my help and portion in the land of the living 

I manifest the promise of blessings 

I receive grace that exceed human limit

I break pass the limit of ordinary endeavors taking graceful giant step


I declare that I manifest the fullness of Jesus 

The power of God is activated in my life 

My life shall know no sorrow 

All I need has been settled on the cross 

God has settled me 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen 

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment