Tuesday 28 June 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I will not loose my generational blessing 

I fulfil the generational assignment that God has placed in my hands 

I receive wisdom  to achieve desired result 

I influence generational change

I will not loose sight of the glory and vision 


I declare that I receive open doors for greater testimony 

I am the season for the miraculous

My spirit man will not be dampen 

I receive  the anointing that exude grace 

My feet stand in the house of the Lord , therefore I will not be moved 


I enjoy the mercy and blessings of God 

All my effort is crowned with success 

I have good result for all my labour 

I receive the relentless grace 

I wear the garment of Jesus 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen 

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment