Friday 17 June 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my prayers are answered 

I do not relent in the place of prayer 

The banner of Jesus is raised over my life 

I move in the rhythm of the Spirit 

I am spiritually and physically elevated and not dethroned 

 

It’s my time for new song and new season 

Nothing from my past is permitted to limit my future 

I am clothed with glory and honor

I am passed the season of delay 

Glory rain is falling on me 

 

I declare that angels are awaken to help me 

I am satisfied by God 

I am not stranded , I am living the life God has destined me for 

God will suffer no man to do me wrong , ye He reproved kings for my sake 

God has won all Battles in my favour 

God has paid the price for me , I am free 

In Jesus name , Amen 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment