Monday 27 June 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- HAVE FAITH 


BIBLE FOCUS- Habakkuk 2:4 KJV
[4] Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.


PRAYER- FATHER I DEPEND AND TRUST IN YOU . LORD J WANT TO LIVE AND SEE THROUGH YOYR EYES DAILY . LORD BE MY SOLID GROUND. FATHER I WANT TO DAILY EXPERIENCE YOUR GOODNESS.I WALK AND ACT IN FAITH. I WILL NOT GRPW ABOVE THE WILL AND STANDARDS OF GOD , I STAND FIRM AND I FOCUS ON GOD. MY FEET SHALL NOT BE MOVED . I STAY IN THE PLACE OF TRSUT AND ALIGNMENT WITH GOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- The heart of faith is humble because it is dependent on God and seek to please God . When you think you can do it without God that is pride. Faith is hoping for and believing in God. A heart of Faith won’t see a life without God in it. So faith brings you humble before God 

TODAY’S WORD- PRIDE TAKES YOU AWAY FROM GOD!

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment