Sunday 1 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SACRIFICIAL LOVE OF A COMPASSIONATE SAVIOUR
JOHN 3:16-For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
God loved us(still does) ,not some of us but all,unconditionally. That he didn't hold back the most precious thing to him, and he gave. It's love at it's peak. Love the only thing that negate all odds, causing the father to look upon us with compassion. He gave us his precious son in love. Love the greatest tool that connects man with God and man with man. Love gives and forgives. Love brought us total redemption through the cross. Love the ultimate sacrifice given to us by the father. Love the perfection of the comandments-Love the Lord your God with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself.

Father thank you for your love. Thank you for the cross. Thank you for your precious blood. I receive all that was released on the cross for me. I believe that all that Jesus paid on the cross for me is settled. I manifest in grace, the life God desires me to live. I am rooted in the love of Christ manifesting gracefully the Christlike life in Jesus name, amen.

TODAY'S TIP : HOW CAN PEOPLE COME TO KNOW CHRIST IF WE DON'T SHOW FORTH CHRIST.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment