Sunday 8 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : RETRACE  YOUR STEP
JEREMIAH 6:16- Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
Church activities is not christainity. Paying tithes and gifting money to your pastor or even the less privilege is not righteousness, but a life that a pleases God is. God will not count your works without first searching your heart and motive behind it. It best explains why the offering of Abel was accepted over Cain's. 'Stand yea in the way' ,are you till walking in that path. Don't assume your strength alone can do it, cry out to God for grace. Let God be your strength in your inability. Some have drifted but still living and banking on past glory. There is a need to cry out and get back on that true path. The path of life. Don't be swayed by religious activities and eye service. God is all knowing.

Lord I turn my fix right back to you. I will not be hardened to your instructions. I receive the grace to obey you fully. I shall not be a disgrace to God's kingdom. Activities shall not replace my love and fellowship with you. Lord I chase after you and not just because of the things I want to get. I hunger for your presence Lord. Forgive me Lord any way I have been hardened to your voice. Fill me with your spirit and help me live a life that is for you alone in Jesus name, amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WE ARE TO BE HEAVEN CONSCIOUS NOT SELF RIGHTEOUS. (Matthew 5:20)

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment