Tuesday 10 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOD MADE NOT SELF MADE
JOHN 1:3-All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
I know many like to pass the message that says, no one helped me especially when I was in need and needed them. And it more like you did all that you can to make it all by yourself. But do you know that by strength shall no man prevail. You are nothing without God and can't do anything by yourself except God gives you an opportunity to. God says I will not share my glory with anyone, how then can you say I am self made. Though it seem like you were all alone but in all God was with you. You are who you are by God's grace. Stop sharing God's glory. Give it all to him. Know that the first thing to anything is life and God gave you, infact that alone you can't buy but the beautiful things is he went further to give you more. Saying you did it in your own is denying the power of God. The presence of challenges is not the absence of God but the making of a greater you by God's grace. You are your best in a raw form.
Father nothing shall take your place in me. I acknowledge that you Lord are my source of everything and there is no me without your grace,love and mercy. My life was made by you and there is nothing that I have that you didn't give. Thank you Jesus for the sacrifice of the cross that perfected all things. In you my life flourishes and bear fruit. I am yours Lord, continue to have your way in me and take the glory in my life in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : YOU CAN CLAIM THE VICTORY IN CHRIST BUT YOU CAN'T SHARE/TAKE THE GLORY, BECAUSE IT ALL BELONGS TO GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment