Thursday 5 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PRAYER OF MERCY
PSALM 51:1-Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
God desires that we come to him as as a child to a father. The only thing that separates man from God is sin and only the blood of Jesus by mercy can break that bridge. The blood of Jesus was made available to us,out of so great love of the father for us. Because the desire of the father is that we do not perish but all come to repentance. It's imperative that you know that the prayer of mercy is not only needed when one sins but it is a prayer that is needed in every day of our lives and all we do. The prayer of mercy should be on the lips of every one who longs for God more than the level they are right now. The prayer of mercy opens you up to God and brings you to a place of surrender. You need God's mercy.

Dear Father in heaven have mercy on me and show me mercy. Blot out my transgressions by mercy. I ask that your mercy prevail in every aspect of my life. Father let your mercy go before me and open new doors of opportunity for me. Father transform my life by your mercy. Father let mercy prevail over judgement in my life. Father please let me encounter early mercy each day. Your mercy is all I need Lord, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP : Shew us thy mercy, O Lord, and grant us thy salvation.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment