Monday 9 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET -WHO ARE YOU?
JOHN 1:22,23:Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself? He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.
The inability to define/know your purpose for living can make the world toss you around. An undefined path is not void of doubt of one self, and question mark as regards your destination. You should be able to answer the question whenever you asked, else the you will not be able to manifest your purpose. God is the 'I am' and we can rest in who he is and his power being fulfilled in us,but who are you?  What purpose are you fulfilling and what have you been called to do. Even when people mistook John for Christ the Messiah , he didn't take disadvantage of that to become who he is not. He didn't let the world give him a definition of his purpose, he stood his ground and maintained the path of his assignment. Do you know who you are or have you allowed the world to give you a definition of who you are not.

Lord help me find my purpose, and give me grace and boldness to fulfill it. I shall not be carried away with titles and opinions of what the world defines me to be. I shall function as God has designed my life to be. Help me to stand firm, despite the world's distraction in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP : AT SOME POINT IN LIFE YOU MIGHT BE CALLED DIFFERENT NAMES AND GIVEN CERTAIN TITLES.BUT NEVER LET THE WORLDS DEFINITION ABOUT YOU MAKE YOU LOOSE FOCUS OF YOUR PURPOSE/ASSIGNMENT/CALLING,STICK WITH IT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment