Sunday 15 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE DEFENDER
PSALM 7:10-My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.

Are you in a place where you feel helpless about so many things and you just can't defend yourself of accusations, lies, hate and all sorts of world batter and spiritual battles, it's time to hand it over to the defender (God). The battle is not of the flesh but against principalities and powers and against the rulers of darkness in high places. There are powers seated and saying no this one can't be happy, no this one can't pass this level and they satanically stir up a wall against you. Stop! Don't try to fight it yourself, it's not a physical combat. Hand it over to God, let God defend his name in your life. You don't need to drain yourself trying to do it your way.

Lord you are my defender and I believe that there is nothing too hard for you to do. I trust you Lord completely to make a way in my life and help me scale through the storm. I come out of every fire unburned,refined and refreshed. Lord defend me from the evil vile and make your name known in my life in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THE THINGS GOD ALLOWS SOMETIMES IS TO SHIFT OUR FOCUS FROM MAN, TO GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment