Saturday 7 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SPIRITUAL CLEANSING AND ABSTINENCE
ACT 15:29-For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication:  from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
As a child of God, a Christian, having a Christlike nature, there are things that you shouldn't be found doing. The Bible says come out from among them and be yea separate. Separate from all that is not in accordance to what God desires that you have. There are things that pollutes your Christian life and can quench your spiritual fire, those are the things that equips the flesh and negates God's word and make you go away from God's coverage,stay off them. You most constantly and daily check your life and see if you are still in faith. God doesn't joke with things that go against his word and it is spelt as simple instruction neglected(sin). Let God be proud of what you do both in the secret and open. Avoid all that takes you away from God's presence. Don't assume being righteous. But daily keep yourself in check,don't throw blames, ask God for mercy by the blood. The father is always ready to receive you.

By the blood of Jesus I put off every filthy garment. I shall not live in fantasy but in the revelation of the spirit. I walk in the supernatural, in faith and lowliness of heart . I am the likeness of God I do not covert things that are idolatrous. The blood of Jesus Christ cleanse my inner man from every strange entanglemt. I am devoted to following Christ and obeying his will for me. I receive grace to flee everything that pollutes my Christian faith. I am in Christ and Christ is in me, therefore I do not live of my own self. I am born into the family of Christ by the blood of Jesus, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : THE WORD OF GOD IN US EMBEDDED WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST,IMPELS US TO CARRY OUT THE WORKS OF THE SPIRIT.
... LET THE WORD OF GOD DWELL IN YOU RICHLY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment