Tuesday 24 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : LET YOUR FAITH RISE
JOB 42:2-  ‘I know that you can do all things. Nobody can beat you. You are powerful. And you can do anything that you want to do.

Job had every reason to doubt God and loose faith but still he held on, trusted God and kept the faith. What is that thing that you feel can make/ is making your faith waver,  take a look at Job, let his life inspire you. Everything Job had, including Family all went down in one day, still be knew the potent power of God. He understood the power of letting his faith rise, above the circumstances he was seeing. He knew that though things seem dead but God can breath life into his situation. What about you even in that situation God's faithfulness still stands.
Just like Job, lift up your voice say it and let the situation hear it. I know that you Lord can do all things and nothing can utter your plans. My life is not determined by circumstances. I am created for God's praise and glory. I believe that I lack nothing because God can do all things. God is bigger than all I am going through.  I am lifted by grace and surrounded by God's mercies, in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: MAGNIFY GOD ABOVE EVERY CHALLENGE. LET YOUR FAITH RISE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment