Monday 30 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BLESSED PATH
ISAIAH 45:2-I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

You can't walk on a straight path if God does not go before you. When you go ahead of God, you bump into battles that God would have cleared before you got there. You have to understand the mystery of God going ahead of you, treading on the path that God doesn't or hasn't ordered is self danger. The assurance of walking on a straight path is allowing God to go ahead. There are battles ahead and things that needs God's intervention even before you get there. God is saying to someone, where are you so much in haste without me, you are headed in the direction I haven't ordered you to, stay at the place I want you to be. I will go ahead of you. You may not even have an idea of what lies ahead of you but I will go before you, rest in this assurance.
Holy Spirit guide my path. Jesus direct my life. I receive divine wisdom, grace and direction not to be trapped by my selfish thoughts. I'm blessed to be a blessing. The Lord goes before me and I am not misled. I am in the right season for the best of what God has for me. Things that were hard becomes easy for me. I am blessed with good ideas and my favoured to function productively in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: WHERE GOD IS TAKING YOU, IS GREATER THAN WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment