Friday 13 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE STRENGTH IN PRAYER
ISAIAH 40:29,31-He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

You can't be weary when you wait, if you've got your prayer armour on. Where do you draw your strength from, when it seems like you can't go on. The one whom you wait on is your strength and he will not make you wait  in vain. God has the best timing for you. You are waiting on God not wasting your time. Your strength can't fail when God is your source. The renewal of your strength is God and this strength you can only get in waiting on God. So when it looks like others are giving up and dusting their feet you keep soaring because you've got God.

Lord you are my strength and portion forever. I trust you to go on and not be weary no matter the storm. I am strengthened even in the day of adversity because my God is bigger than the universe. God is my source therefore I do not suffer insufficiency. I bless you Lord for I am embraced by your mercy and your love for me is immeasurable. My strength is renewed in Christ Jesus, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE SOURCE OF RENEWED STRENGTH IS GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment