Wednesday 4 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :PURIFYING YOUR HEART BY FAITH
ACT 15:8-9:And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Without faith the Bible says it is impossible to please God. Faith is the key that opens a man to God. The access of God into a man's heart/life is through faith in God. God has given unto every man an opportunity, a open check to know him through faith. But you need to unlock the door and give God access into your life by believing in him. What unites us with the father is our faith in him. Faith in God opens a heart to trasformation and change. The faith access sanctifies the unbelieving heart to believing. Abraham's faith was counted for righteousness. The foundation of your place in Christ starts with faith.

Father please strengthen my faith in you. I pray that sin shall not weaken my faith. O Lord forgive my unbelieve and purify my heart by faith. Father let the fruit of righteousness spring forth in me to be a positive influence to lives. Father exalt me in righteousness and quench and the reproach of sin in my life in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP:But without faith it is impossible to please him...Hebrews 11:6

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment