Friday 27 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : THE SPIRITUAL YOU
1CORINTHIANS 2:10-11:But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save l the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
Entering into the revelation realm is by the spirit. You can't grow deeper in Christ till you Understand what it means to operate in the spirit realm. Even your service/worship to God is spiritually accepted. The communication between God and man is by the spirit. The moment you accept Christ into your life, you become a reborn by the spirit of God. There are mysteries that can only be unveiled by the spirit. Don't let anyone tell you are too spiritual because even the spirit of man is the candle light of God.
Father rekindle my spiritual fire. I acknowledge the place of God in my life. Let there be an unquenchable burning in my spirit. Lord equip me with your fire. I receive the spirit of God, the spirit of light and peace.Lord pour out yourself on me. The eyes of my understanding is enlightened and spiritual mysteries are opened unto. I am not in darkness, I have been translated into light and my spirit man is rekindled in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: REVELATION IS BY THE SPIRIT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment