Thursday 19 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE TRUE REWARDER
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that *he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him*.(Hebrew 11:6)

My focus will be on "He(God) is the rewarded of them that seek him".

Faith is the base of every Christian life but you will agree with me that staying in faith takes the grace of God. And that's where diligence comes in. In the faith walk(entails everything we are and do as a Christians) with God, diligence is 🔑.  It takes faith to start but you need diligence to keep going. Seeking God is good, but seeking God diligently is better. It goes beyond seeking him conditionally but seeking him with a hunger and burning for his presence,through our service to him. So when you come to his presence it's not about self or what others think or how appealing it looks, but it's all about God. It is a place of selfless service. It simply says weather the going gets tough my love for God will not waver and it will not condition my service to him. No the service is not for men to see, but for God's glory, keep going diligently. So it doesn't matter if I'm told well done or given an earthly reward/applause I will keep seeking God diligently giving in my best .
As you press on you keep saying,  nothing sways me out of this path I keep seeking,the hunger for his presence keeps burning in me. Lord I want to draw from the fountain that never runs dry, most of all I want people to come draw from this depth.
As you keep on the path, in diligence because you know who your true rewarder is,you keep saying Lord I want that you be glorified in all that I do. With my gift in service I seek you diligently. Not in how I can but in your grace and strength alone. Lord my desire is to diligently seek you in songs and spiritual melody as you pour out yourself on us and take the center stage because my reward comes from you alone.

I pray God helps us to stay diligent as we press on the path of our Faith walk and service to God,in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: IT'S NOT JUST ENOUGH TO SAY I AM A CHRISTIAN, LEAD SOMEONE TO CHRIST.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment