Friday 20 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: A DELIVERER
JUDGES 3:9-And when the children of Israel cried unto the Lord, the Lord raised up a deliverer to the children of Israel, who delivered them, even Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb's younger brother.
The Lord strong and mighty is a merciful God and he will always show himself as God. "He said call upon him" don't complain before you go before him, don't try men before you trust him. Let him be your first call. The greatest help of human is not in self, arms, armour, or men but in God. Even as sinful and perverted the children were, they knew that only God can help them out of any kind of issues. When you call on God, he touches the heart of people and pushes them in your favour. Don't solicit the help of men as a substitution for God's place in your life. God can use men for you but men can't use God for you. So when it seem like you are in the midst of no where. cry to God and he will send you the best help for that situation.

Father thank you for sending me help in your name. I believe that I am never alone and my journey in life is productive. I rise in great strength by the help of God. Mountains are surmountable and all battles overcomed by the power in the name of Jesus. I have grace to conquer because my help is from God. The voice of my prayers are heard and help locates me in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WITH GOD AS YOUR LEAD AND BY YOUR SIDE, YOUR JOURNEY SHALL NOT STOP HALF WAY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment