Saturday 28 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-THE LATTER  WILL BE GREATER
JOB 42:12-So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.

The beginning may look rough and bumpy or just okay but through it all the latter God promises to be better. God doesn't take you through a process without a proceed. Your life may look like it's not on the track you want or wish for it to be, but I tell you it  is exactly how God what it to be. Stop focusing on the present neither let the situation discourage you, the latter will be greater. Don't surrender to the process rather surrender to God. Where people think they have seen the last of you, God is making a better best than the first. When was the last time you celebrated your best ? Not to worry, God is preparing a glorious latter for you.

Father in your word I believe and by faith I see a better tomorrow and best days ahead. I do not let the circumstances of now weigh me down, I am focused on you, for with you my future is in a better view. What stopped those before me will not stop me. I am not a looser, I am not a quitter, I do not accept defeat. I reap divine harvest and heavenly proceeds in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOU HAVE DONE ALL THAT YOU KNOW. LET GOD DO WHAT ONLY HIM CAN DO.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment