Sunday 22 April 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-LOOK BEYOND YOURSELF
JUDGE 4:8-9:Barak replied, “I will go only if you go with me.” She replied, “Okay, I will go with you. But because that is what you have decided to do, Yahweh will enable a woman to defeat Sisera, and the result will be that ◄you will not be honored/​people will not honor you► for doing that.”

What you have decided to do, is it what God had given you a go ahead to do. When God gives you an assignment, the best way to have good success is to look beyond self/self glory. He didn't give you a go ahead so that you can glorify yourself  but that his name be glorified. Most of all God wants you to depend on him for the task he has given you. Seek God first, maintain your stand with him, ask God what's next to do. Let all that you do even in the journey of life and fulfilling purpose be God centered. God is not seeking crowd but a people with a sincere heart, who are available. He is looking for people not full of themselves or making self boast but who make a boast in the Lord. Don't teach God what to do, let God be your guide. Be quick to respond to his call. Don't trust man beyond the giver of the assignment(God).Let your answer be God thine will be done always.
Father have mercy upon me anyway I have dragged my feet in obedience to you. Father may I not be frustrated out of your will. I shall not make man my god. Lord steadily take me through the journey till the finish line. Father I put your will above my emotions and desires. Give me grace for prompt obedience  in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: TOTAL OBEDIENCE TO GOD IN FAITH PRODUCES RESULT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment