Thursday 10 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THAT YOUR SOUL PROSPERS
3JOHN 2: Dear friend, I ask God that things may go well for you in every way, specifically, that you will be physically healthy just like you are spiritually healthy.

The prosperity of your soul matter to God. Prosperity material wise and wealth acquisition is good, but what your soul needs to prosper is God. Your soul is actually where the greatest contentions of lives battles occur and until it is given to God there will be struggles. Most people have physical prosperity but their soul is in debt, but God is saying you don't have to owe this debt when I have given my son for your sake. My desire for you is not a one sided prosperity. When your soul prospers, sickness will not have a hold over you, you will enjoy peace and joy, there will be no reason to worry about the unknown. The prosperity of your soul is the all round rest you have when you know God. The prosperity of your soul is the balance you need for life. Your spiritual well  being controls your lives Balance.

Father please cause my soul to prosper and give me your fullness. May I not hold on to anything more than you. Whatever my soul is in debt to due to self pity and unforgiveness of self father I release it all to you. Lord have mercy on me and revive my spirit. Let my life be consumed with the zeal for you. My soul shall not be sick of worries or and anything that is not glorifying to you in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: TRUE PROSPERITY BEGINS WITH YOUR SPIRITUAL WELL BEING.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment