Tuesday 8 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE LEAST SHALL BECOME THE GREATER
JUDGES 6:15-16: And he said unto him, Oh my g Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house. [16] And the Lord said unto him, Surely I will be with thee, and thou shalt smite the Midianites as one man.
Gideon saw himself as insignificant but God saw him as the best man for the assignment. Your weakness God is able to turn to a weapon of strength and note that it wasn't about human strength but divine strategy. God may be directing someone right now and you are saying but I can't do this, I'm the least, I don't even have the resources. God is saying go you can because your sufficiency is of me, go because I am with you even until the end, victory is sure for you. For those who know their God shall be strong and do exploit. God has the provision for your purpose. You may not have the resources but God is saying I am Jehovah Jireh. The Lord makes the mountains small before you. My God, your God has made the mountains  surmountable. You are a conqueror on all sides know this

Father let the fullness  of your power fall on me, to be more than able to do the things tagged impossible. Rain your presence on me and let great doors open up unto me. I move from least to greatest, from small to mighty by the resurrection power of God. I walk in grace and goodness of God in the land. I am empowered by God for the assignment he has given me in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: ALWAYS SEE GOD BY AND WHAT HE CAN DO AND WHO HE IS. NEVER LET THE SITUATION DICTATE YOUR REALITY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment