Wednesday 23 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : REWRITTEN BY THE BLOOD
COLOSSIANS 2:14-Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.

When God designed our destinies there was a written map of a glorious life, but the devil saw that the only way to get God's children is putting them in captivity by doing things to offend God. Devil took man's weakness as an advantage for captivity but Jesus came and there was a rewritten  script blotting out the manifestation of the works of darkness. I don't know what the devil is telling you about your life, I don't know the count he is showing you, thereby bringing you to condemnation. Know that you have been bought by the blood of Jesus and that blood is speaking better things for you. Want the devil may be making you see could be condemnation, accusations, attacks, back to zero level but God is saying come to me there is rest here and the blood of Jesus his blood has given you a new life. God has bought you into his divine lineage by his blood.

By the blood of Jesus every written agenda negating God's for me is cancelled. I carry God's DNA therefore I am no longer in bondage to the properties of darkness. Every wrong generational history is rewritten by the blood of Jesus. I am born of God, I overcome by the blood. I am a living testimony and in righteousness I am established in Jesus name, Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: YOU HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN AS A PREY RATHER GOD HAS MADE YOUR LIFE A TESTIMONY FOR SIGNS AND WONDERS .

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment