Monday 21 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- SATANIC STRATEGY
2CORINTHIANS 2:10-11:To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;  Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Disunity hinders progress and replaces the song of victory. The foundation  of disunity is unforgiveness. Devil has realised this strategy and used it as a trap to hold many believers from singing a new song. The devil will so make you be in enmity with your helpers because he knows that that will slow you down. Many have missed life changing opportunities because the devil has decieved them with hate and grudge. Because where there is unity there is progress. So what he does is to keep taking of that unforgiveness ,bitterness, centiment and then you begin to struggle instead of ease. It is time to let go of those things that has given the Devi advantage in your life.

Father I release my heart of unforgiveness, hate, and all kind satanic property of evil advantage. Father feel me with Love. Deliver me from satanic strategy and trap. Anything sponsoring satanic oppressions in my life is cancelled b the blood of Jesus name,Amen

TODAY'S TIP: THE DEVIL IS LOOKING TO MAKE YOUR WEAKNESS HIS ADVANTAGE, DON'T BE CAUGHT UP IN HIS TRAP.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment