Wednesday 30 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- ASK FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT
LUKE 11:13-If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

The reason why you don't have the encounter of the supernatural is because you are still struggling with your strength instead of asking for the Holy Spirit. If human help is the first youseek for then you are doing something wrong. Until you ask the spirit of God for help, there are things you will be deprived of. Limiting yourself to the things you can see only, will not help you manifest the invisible. See beyond your way and do it God's way. Don't belittle the place of the Holy Spirit  and don't take his person for granted. That thing you've been struggling with how about you ask the Holy Spirit for help. The best gift you can get is not earthly help but heavenly assistance.

Holy Spirit I need you, I ask that you will strengthen me in my weakness and help my struggle with the flesh. Holy Spirit I desire you as my chairman and best friend. Holy Spirit fill my heart and purge me from every pollution of this world. Holy Spirit I surrender my all, speak to me in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : THE BEST HUMAN HELP IS THE HOLY SPIRIT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment