Saturday 26 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: A MAN WITH GOD
JEREMIAH 1:18-For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land.

It can't be overemphasized that God is the base of every life and there is no mountain that is not surmountable with him by your side. If you thought that last phase you got through was because you had the best plan/decision it's time to think again. When you go through those tough times, when the devil comes to wage war against you this is what God does makes you a strong city, you are no more just one person but a strong city, a great wall, a tree made of iron as we can see from the text. I don't know who I'm speaking to today, God is saying you are not one man because 'I AM' is with you. You are bigger than what is confronting you. You are a man with God. So no matter how much things to toss you here and there. You have become a weapon because you are more a mere man, you carry my spirit in you. This is a mystery that even the devil can not decode and that's why you hear things like how can one person go through all this and still 's standing, this is the answer right there in our text, God has armed you so no harm can come near you.

Father I let go of every physical weapon and head knowledge. Lord Jesus I ask that you will equip me. Father make me a conqueror and not never to be conquered by the devil. I receive grace to stand, and withstand satanic viles. I receive divine strength never to be shared by weakness in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: BE EQUIPPED WITH THE ARMOR OF GOD !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment