Friday 18 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD
PSALM 107:2- Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
When you know who you are and whose you are there is no situation whatever that God can't deliver you from but the most important thing is your testimony brings the wholeness. What has God for you, have you testified about it. Someone is in similar situation waiting to hear your testimony. The Bible recorded that ten were healed but one came to testify ,there is an undeniable victory that comes with your testimony. When you exalt God with your mouth he becomes exalted in your life. There is power in the testimony of your mouth, it is another way of praising and acknowledging God's place in your life. Don't let the devil shut up your mouth of praise. Don't just be healed,there is a place of wholeness in your testimony. For someone you don't have to wait for physical manifestation of those things before you testify, your own miracle could come from testifying God's goodness. The fact that God saved you is reason to praise him. Someone is waiting for your redemption encounter to be saved. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so. Don't hide your testimony.

Father I shall not hold back in testifying of your goodness. I thrive by faith and I testify that you have been so good to me. I am not moved by what besets me because you will always deliver me. I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus and I am made whole. I testify in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: LET YOUR REDEMPTION TESTIMONY BRING SOMEONE TO ENCOUNTER JESUS.
LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD SAY SO!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment