Monday 14 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : LIGHT MY CANDLE OH LORD !
PSALM 18:28- For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. 
For someone you seem to be doing things right but people don't get to see it. You are working hard but your fruit seem not to be showing. No matter how hard you try the better part of you is still hidden . Those you started with seem to have gone farther and you ask yourself why is mine different. Today, now, this season, God is shining his light on those long dark night, your time has come. The Lord is set to announce and pronounce you into a new season. That sleeping glory is resurrecting for good. That dead seed is receiving life this instant. No longer shall your light be dim. That great thing that you have been doing that the devil has put in a close hole, the Lord lights it up for good.

My light Is enlighten by the power  of God. If the darkness of the grave could not hold Jesus down, I can't be held down/back. Whatever is mine comes to me by the risen of the light of God that shines on me and upon me. This light that now shines in me becomes an attraction for good and not evil. Whatever that doesn't represent the light of Jesus dies completely in my life. I rise from the ashes of darkness into the light the divine power  of Christ Jesus, Amen

TODAY'S TIP: YOU CAN NOT BE A CHILD OF THE LIGHT AND SUFFER FROM THE OPPRESSIONS OF THE DARK. YOU'VE GOT THE POWER OF DOMINION IN CHRIST JESUS !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment