Saturday 19 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : FULLNESS OF IN PRESENCE
PSALM 16:11-Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

The fullness of life,peace ,joy and whatever you desire can only come from God's presence. Until you have known God and come to the understanding of him there will still be things lacking in your life. Where are you seeking your pleasures from, is it that which is from God that comes freely, or that of man that seeks exchange of something. God is the one that knows what your yesterday was, see's you through today and holds your tomorrow. If you desire a life of fullness and pleasure then you should seek God whole heartedly and be a carrier of his presence. Everything you desire is in Jesus.

In the name of Jesus I draw from the fullness of God's presence. I drink from the river of the pleasure of life and my way is not derayed. I walk in the path of life. I do not seek the pleasures of the world but that which comes from God. I enjoy the full manifestation of the joy of God's presence and I move in that same might in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS NOT A FACTOR YOU ADD TO YOUR LIFE ,HE IS THE BASIS OF YOUR LIFE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment