Thursday 3 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: VICTORIOUSLY CONQUERED
LUKE 4:13-And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt e the Lord thy God.  And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

The devil has no power on a man that doesn't quit. Devil will come with diverse strategy,know your God. The devil knows you've already won him when you don't quit,that's why he pushes you to the extreme, enticing you with the world's fame and power,so you can bow to him. He awaits daily, as he throws things at you, for that moment when you say I give up. You are not defeated till you quit. The pre-phase of every season (new)  comes with different tricks of the devil but if you don't fall in you gain victory and manifest what God has for you that season. What you see as your greatest battle, is someone else's past experience and could be your break through point.

In the name of Jesus, I will not quit, I will not yield to the devil's devices. I enter into my new season with victory. The devil has no hold over my life. The victory has been won on the cross. A precious price has been paid for all that I need to have and would be. Get behind satan Jesus has won it all for me in Jesus name, amen.

TODAY'S TIP: YOU ARE IN A PLACE OF A BETTER TOMORROW THAN YESTERDAY. YOUR LATTER SHALL BE GREATER.  #SOAR

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment