Wednesday 2 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- PEACE TO A TROUBLED SOUL
PSALM 143:11- Quicken me, O Lord, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.

God is the only one that can give peace. What is your soul troubled about, why let yourself wallow in that issue, when you can hand it over to the miracle worker. The name of the Lord is your tower  of rest and for his name sake you can never be put to shame, why not come to the Lord today. Speak to the father about the issues that no one knows about. Oh test and see that the Lord is good. It is better to trust in the Lord than to out confidence in man. God is able to revive you from that depression and restore you into full fold joy. Let God in.

Lord you are my deliverer and in you I find joy and peace like a river. I decree that peace is come into my soul. Today I renew the covenant of salvation with you, I confess that you are Lord over my life. My soul will not be weary for God is the strength of my heart and my new song . I am delivered from oppression and depression and I shall not be a slave to any satanic strong hold in Jesus name, amen

TODAY'S TIP: LET YOUR FOCUS BE GREATER THAN THE DISTRACTION.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment