Sunday 13 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DO THE NEEDFUL
LUKE 10:42- But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Too many people are engaged with busy but none needful things. There are things that you've given so much of your time to but are not adding value to you and have become distraction from the main goal. What are you doing now, is it the right step towards the next level ? Have you chosen the needful or the want. Stop struggling around the activities and focus on what is needed, at this point, for this time, in this season. Do what is needful and not what is pleasing because not all that is pleasing will bring fulfillment.
Lord help me to place my priority right in order of your plan for me. Give me grace Lord to do the needful no matter how discomforting. Help me not to be carried away by events without getting it right. Help my actions to be in line with your purpose. Father give me good speed, steadfastness of heart, and full purpose of concentrated heart. Help me to go about my daily activities being heavenly minded in Jesus name,Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: STOP FOCUSING ON ACTIVITIES WITHOUT PRODUCTIVITY. DO THE NEEDFUL!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment