Tuesday 22 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SPEEDY MERCY
PSALM 79:8-O remember not against us former iniquities: let thy tender mercies speedily prevent us: for we are brought very low.

When the speedy mercy of God is at work in a man's life, it overtakes the plan of the devil and see's that you are preserved. The speedy mercies of God is what goes ahead of a person to cancel generational evil records and provokes your favour. The speedy mercy of God delivers you from the evil ahead of you. Ask for the mercy of God that is able to qualify you for what you don't deserve. The speedy mercy that can go ahead of your accusers to set you  apart for the uncommon.
Father let your speedy mercies avail for me. Father I ask that your speedy mercies overtake and silence every voice of generational accusers and avenger. Father preserve me and my household by mercy. My legs carry me into the prepared mercies of God. Father let your mercy lift me beyond mistakes. By the speedy mercies of God I subdue, I overtake and I recover all in Jesus name,Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: GOD DOESN'T COUNT US BY THE RECORD OF OUR SINS BUT REMEMBERS US BY THE RELEASE OF HIS MERCY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment