Monday 7 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :THE WONDERS OF HIS POWER
LUKE 5:26-And they were all amazed, and they glorified God, and were filled with fear, saying, We have seen strange things to day.
The God we serve is the God of unusual. He is the God of strange wonders. No matter the issue-strange wonders shall take over. People shall look at you from the old, but a new you shall emerge. Wonders special, wonders amazing swallow up every strange problem in your life. Every trial births a triumph and every test becomes a testimony. God is molding someone anew before those who criticized and mocked you.
Father I come to you today with my totality and I ask that you'll amaze me in the presence of those that have concluded on my case. Where ever my name is mentioned it shall be for favour. My life shall glorify God. My present state shall not be a reason for anyone to question my God. All eyes shall see God in my life in Jesus name, amen

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS NEVER TOO LATE TO AMAZE YOUR.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment