Sunday 27 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : BRING YOUR ALL
MALACHI 3:10: Give me all that is mine. Store it so that there will be food in my house. Do this. And find out what I will do’, says the Lord Almighty. ‘You will receive so much blessing that you will not have enough room for it. It will be like rain that I pour out of the sky. It will be like rain that covers the ground with a lot of water.

Some people feel God is all about their money but God see's beyond your money into your heart. Your heart for God determines the acceptance of things from your hands to him or for kingdom expansion . You give your tithe  but how much of your time do you give God. True you don't miss giving your offering each time in service but how open is your heart before God. You are giving the material things but your heart is not with God. What made the difference between Cain and Abel's offering was their heart. Why are you still struggling to surrender it all to him. How can God bless you with 24hrs in a day but you struggle to give the least of 10-15mins to fellowship with the Father. He gives you a whole month and the only Sunday you were able to come to church was the day you were forced. God can give himself all this things,what he wants from you is your worship. You and I are to give ourselves in true worship and total surrender. It's time to prove God not just with your tithe but your time and totality. It's not just enough to prove God with your offering but a true heart of worship.

Father I prove you with my sincere heart of worship. I am done with giving you half baked heart of worship. I dare to serve you regardless of the situation around me, regardless of peer pressure. Father I know that what you give is the best I can have. I pray that I will not miss my reward. By the mercies of God my heavens are opened and blessings of the Lord that make rich and add no sorrow are mine in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: STOP PLAYING PART TIME BUSINESS WITH GOD.HE DESERVES YOUR ALL.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment