Thursday 17 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : STOP ENCOURAGING NEGATIVITY
PSALM 101:3- I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me. 
A man that stands for the truth is unarguably a conqueror. What you stand for is who you represent. You become what you give yourself to. What you stand for shows the product of who/whose you are. Giving in to what everyone goes for even when you know it wrong will get you no where. That's why the Bible says one with God is majority. We live by faith and not by sight, so you may feel like you are physically standing alone but remember  that God is with you and he has given his angels charge over you. You can't be with God and stand alone, so far you are standing for the truth. The truth of God's word will always silence the lies of the devil, no mater how long it lingers. Don't accept the lies the devil is feeding you with but purge yourself with the word by faith. Shun evil and follow good, your victory is sure.

I shall not be blinded by evil. Blood of Jesus wash me of every pollution. Spirit of God ignite in me the burning for the truth. Father expose every falsehood and set me free by the blood of Jesus. Father detach me from whatever is pulling me down from the right path. Uphold me with a right spirit and renew my mind. Every battle in my mind, spiritually and physically fighting against God's will for me be thwarted by fire in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WHAT AND WHO YOU STAND FOR DEFINES YOUR PATH.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment